brings together top-level executives from recruitment advertising and technology companies worldwide to learn, network and analyze the changes in our industry. You’ll talk to and hear from “the best of the best” — including major job boards, technology providers, start-ups and investors.
We’ll bring market leading players and interesting start-ups about each of each of the below mentioned topics on stage. We’ll help you to make your business futureproof. At RecPlus experts will give their views and – most important – attendees and exhibitors will talk to each other extensively. RecPlus will provide excellent networking opportunities and through our event app attendees can book meetings with each other even before the event starts.
Top Speakers 2018
The 2018 RecPlus program focused on five main topics:
- The big picture: Where’s the industry heading?
- Disruption: Who’s trying to eat your lunch tomorrow?
- Technology: How Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, chatbots and Blockchain may change recruitment and recruitment advertising
- Where’s the money?: Great ideas to increase your revenue, and everything that comes to mind if you think of investment and funding
- Marketing: How to reach the right candidates with the right message at the right time
What to expect
- The best networking with peers that you’ll find anywhere
- Thought-provoking presentations
- Outstanding conversations with potential partners and suppliers
- New insights into the recruitment advertising and technology industries
- New strategies and tactics for your business
- New customers
- New friends, and great reunions with old friends
The AIM Group recruitment conferences in Barcelona and Amsterdam drew more than 300 people. Don’t miss out on the 2018 version!
Who should attend?
- Recruitment advertising sites
- Niche job boards
- General job boards
- Trade association career sites
- Social media sites
- Professional networking sites
- Recruitment listing aggregators
- Recruitment multi-posting companies
- Recruitment technology providers
- Recruitment advertising agencies
- Recruitment branding experts
- Recruitment Big Data and analytics companies
- Chatbot / messaging technology providers
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning providers
- Recruitment site technology providers
- Applicant tracking system providers
- Mobile app developers
- Interview technology and assessment companies